Cats are mysterious, enigmatic, and complex creatures. Their aloofness can sometimes baffle and even frustrate us. If you have ever found yourself confounded by your cat, continue reading because NuVet thought we would help some of those confused by their cat’s behavior by shedding some light on 7 things your cat might want you to know (if they could talk). Continue reading. You might discover something you did not know before.
1. You are mine. Whenever your cat rubs up against you or licks you she leaves behind traces of her essence. She does this so other cats know that you belong to her.
2. I am good for you. Not only can cats help lower your blood pressure, having cats around you from an early age can help you build up immunity to allergies and to cats. A cat’s fluffy presence and sterling personality can also help ease depression and reduce your chances of stroke. What could be better?
3. Peeing on your bed was the only option. Unfortunately, if your cat has a urinary tract infection or they cannot find a clean litter box to urinate in she might just pee on your bed or somewhere else she is sure you will notice. Take it as a hint that kitty is either not feeling well or you need to pay better attention to the litter box.
4. I love routine. Cats are creatures of habit and there isn’t anything they like or appreciate more than their routine. If this routine gets messed up don’t be surprised to find your cat on edge or unhappy. He may hide, eat less or show other signs of distress. Keep this in mind the next time you have a big party with all your friends and are confused when Fluffy is nowhere in sight.
5. I would benefit from a high quality supplement. Just like people, cats do well when fed a high quality diet and supplied with a nutritious daily vitamin. NuVet Plus feline formula is one supplement that has become the first choice for many cat parents.
6. My whiskers are not only cute they are important. Cat’s whiskers perform the very important function of helping her determine if she will be able to fit in a confined spot or small opening.
7. Just like you I itch when my allergies are bothering me. Don’t be surprised to learn that cats can suffer from annoying allergies too. Raw patches of skin, sneezing and eye discharge are some signs your cat could be allergic to something. If you suspect allergies make an appointment to see your vet. If your vet confirms allergies talk with her or him about adding a supplement like NuVet Plus feline formula to her diet.
Cat’s are interesting creatures that can baffle us. Hopefully these 7 interesting things about cats will help you understand your furry little friend a little easier. Making your life with kitty harmonious and happy is important to us, so is providing cat parents with good nutrition for their feline companions, which is why we created NuVet Plus feline formula. Many cat parents have already discovered what makes NuVet Plus feline formula such an excellent product. If you would like to learn more, please visit NuVet Reviews.
For More Information About NuVet Plus: